SUPPORT A FUTURE WHERE TRANSPORTATION IS NOT A BARRIER
Dial-A-Bus is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Donations are more than appreciated as they are what keep our programs running; allowing us to provide free and low cost transportation to seniors, people with disabilities, disadvantaged children and families, and more.
We have many ways in which people can donate money or support Dial-A-Bus at no cost.
1. Use the secure form on this page to donate now! You can use a card, PayPal or Venmo. Your donations will go directly to Dial-A-Bus and cannot be used anywhere else.
2. Participate in BottleDrop for Dial-A-Bus. Pick up blue bags from our office, fill it with your recycling, and return it to any BottleDrop location or us. You can also donate any earnings you already have on the BottleDrop website.
3. Cash/Check donations: These can be designated for a specific purpose.
4. Vehicle donation: The proceeds from the donation of an unused vehicle is tax deductible. We accept most types of motor vehicles.
5. Make GoodSearch your search engine today and earn money for Dial-A-Bus every time you search something on your computer.
6. Support us every time you shop at Walmart. Donate spare change by automatically rounding up your orders to the nearest dollar at checkout. Sign up here.
7. If you grocery shop at Fred Meyer, you can set us as your organization and every shopping trip will earn money for us at no extra cost to you!
For more information call the director at (541) 766-6593 or email at Steven.Harder@co.benton.or.us
All contributions are tax deductible.