Dial-A-Bus is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Donations are gladly accepted and appreciated as they are what keep the program running, allowing us to provide free and low cost transportation to seniors, people with disabilities, and disadvantaged children and families.
Ways to donate:
1. Use the secure form on this page to donate now!
You can use a card or PayPal and your donations will go directly to Dial-A-Bus and cannot be used anywhere else.
2. AmazonSmile is a great way to give to our organization. When you choose us as your charity through Amazon Smile we receive a percentage of the purchase price of eligible items from Amazon.
Click here to set us as your Amazon Smile Charity today!
3. Participate in BottleDrop for Dial-A-Bus. Pick up a blue bag from our office, fill it with your recycling, and return it to any BottleDrop location. Or donate any earnings you already have on the BottleDrop website.
4. Cash/Check donations: These can be designated for a specific purpose.
5. Vehicle donation: The proceeds from the donation of an unused vehicle is tax deductible. We accept most types of motor vehicles.
6. Make GoodSearch your search engine today and earn a penny for Dial-A-Bus every time you search.
For more information call the director at (541) 766-6593 or email at Steven.Harder@co.benton.or.us
All contributions are tax deductible.